Thanks for considering SelectorUniforms as your apparel provider. We hope you have enjoyed our web site and have found the perfect garments for your organisation. If not, give us a call with your requirements and let us Please take time to read our terms and conditions to ensure your security and satisfaction, and under which we agree to sell you goods and, you agree to purchase those goods. By using the SelectorUniforms web site you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
1. About the Service
This web site is owned and operated by SelectorUniforms Limited under the domain name www.selectoruniforms.co.nz. The principal place of business for SelectorUniforms is 216 Dee St, Invercargill, New Zealand. We can be contacted on 0800 788 878 and/or email@example.com.
All use of the products and services offered on the SelectorUniforms web site and any information or other content on the SelectorUniforms web site is governed by these Terms & Conditions.
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
Prices can be viewed either with or without GST. All product prices quoted on this web site are exclusive of monogramming and freight. These items will be charged separately based on the specifications of your order.
Orders will be delivered by SelectorUniforms preferred courier, unless otherwise arranged at time of order. This will be charged at the rate ruling at the time based on the weight and volumetric size of the parcel/s.
All orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery unless a credit account has been approved by prior arrangement.
Invoices can be paid for by cheque, bank direct credit to ANZ account 06 0925 0515276.
To open a credit account, an account application must be completed and approved by SelectorUniforms prior to order.
- All invoices are due in full by the 20th of the month following invoice.
- A credit account may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of SelectorUniforms with any outstanding balance due within 7 working days of written notice of this.
- A full list of Credit Account terms of trade can be found on the account application form.
- All returns must be sent back within 10 working days of the invoice date including samples.
b. Customers will be responsible for all freight costs unless the garment(s) received was damaged or wrongly supplied.
c. All returns MUST be in the original packaging and in re-sellable folded condition, including loose pockets with polos, and cardboard accessories with business shirts. Failure to do so may result in repackaging charges being applied.
d. Monogrammed products can only be returned where there is a fault with the product.
On receipt of your order SelectorUniforms will usually dispatch the goods within 24 to 48 hours for unbranded products. Where branding is required we will advise an expected delivery date at the time of order confirmation If for any reason we are unable to supply within this time frame we will contact you with an estimated time of delivery, and you have the option of changing or cancelling your order.
All orders are sent by courier and are trackable. If your order arrives damaged please notify us immediately so we can organise a new order. If an attempt has been made to deliver your order and the delivery company fails to hear back from the recipient, the goods will be returned to us and the recipient will be liable for any return fees incurred by SelectorUniforms.
6. Apparel Care Labelling
Please ensure you read the warnings and care labels on receipt of product. SelectorUniforms cannot accept responsibility for damages to garments if the warning and care label instructions were not followed.
- All products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Claims for defective goods will be settled by replacement and, credits or refunds will only be issued at our discretion.
- All goods are printed and embroidered using industry accepted printing processes. However, we shall not be held liable for wear and tear. We will match PMS colours as accurately as our inks and threads will allow. Half tones and detailed graphics may reproduce less than perfectly on some products and we will take no responsibility for such imperfections other than where we have made recommendations to the customer.
- SelectorUniforms shall not be held liable for errors where a proof has been submitted to and, approved by, the customer. We will accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions on proofs signed off as correct. All costs for remedial action will be invoiced to the customer’s account.
8. Copyright & Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, SelectorUniforms is the owner of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights relating to the SelectorUniforms web site and its contents. This includes without limitation all intellectual property rights in respect of all text, graphics, logos, images and software that are included in the SelectorUniforms web site.
9. Privacy and Security
The above exclusions and limitations shall not apply to a customer as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. The customer agrees and acknowledges that either the customer does not fall within the definition of “consumer” within the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, or all supplies of goods and services by us to the customer will be acquired for the customer’s business purposes and accordingly the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.